IntegraGen announced today its unaudited business figures for the year 2019.
- 2019 revenue amounted to 8.3 M € versus 6.9 M € in 2018, an increase of 20% over 12 months.
- This performance highlights an acceleration from the high growth level of 15% reported for the first half of 2019.
- Strong increase in sequencing services, driven by activities related to the SeqOIA sequencing platform and by activities with the Institut Pasteur
- Sales growth for Mercury®, Sirius® and Galileo® sequencing data interpretation software
- Generation of positive operational cash flow in the second half enabling a cash balance of €2.8 million compared with €2.6 million at June 30, 2019