IntegraGen announced today its unaudited annual sales revenue for 2018.
- Sales revenue of €6.9 million (+11%)
- Very strong increase (+29%) in sequencing services for the R&D segment
- Strong reduction in cash consumption. Cash position of €4.0 million as of December 31, 2018
- Commercial launch of SIRIUS and MERCURY online genomic data interpretation software tools
- Strong commercial viability for upcoming years linked to the operational launch of the SeqOIA sequencing platform in early 2019, whose operation has been awarded to IntegraGen
Click here to view press release