As a Symfony Full Stack Application Developer, you will analyze business needs, identify their impact on existing systems and work with architects to develop solutions to business needs. Beyond the developments, you will collaborate closely with the business stakeholders to ensure they have a good understanding and use of the applications; you will provide technical support for these applications, as well as their evolutive and corrective maintenance.
In a healthcare environment, you will learn to respect strict standards of quality, reliability of results, and information security. The developments will be based on the latest web technologies. You will be integrated into a team of ten people who operate in an agile methodology (Scrum) in an extremely collaborative manner. You will work in particular in collaboration with the Product Owners, of course, but also with the laboratory, marketing and bioinformatics teams.
Finally, beyond the applications you will be dealing with, you will participate in building and exchanging IntegraGen best practices.
You are dynamic, autonomous, proactive, and master Web technologies such as PHP7, MySQL, HTML, CSS, Ajax, JQuery, Git, …
Knowledge of NoSQL and computer security is a plus.
License level (BAC+3) with relevant experience; or Master level (BAC+5)
- Mastering of object oriented programming language: e.g. PHP7, Python
- Mastering of a PHP framework: e.g. Symfony3
- Masternig of relational DBMS: e.g. MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Understanding of containerized environments (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Understanding of synchronous and a-synchronous integration mechanisms
- Good knowledge of JQuery, css …
- Understanding of the mechanisms related to the performance, availability and scale-up of IT systems
- Agility, proactivity, autonomy; field experience with Scrum methodologies is a plus
- Knowledge of data analysis frameworks (Data Science & Vizualization) is a plus
- Experience in automated testing frameworks is a plus
- structured communication (oral and written) in English and French
- ability to reformulate a scientific problem
- stress resistance
- respect of agreed deadlines
- team spirit
- Functional experience in Laboratory Information Systems (SIL / LIMS) is a plus.
To apply for this position please send us your resume and cover letter to : job-admin(a)integragen.com