The decentralized product line consists of the NGS based reagents combined with cloud- based bioinformatics and diagnostic interpretation.
In this role you will assist OncoDNA’s partners and customers in the proper implementation of kits and the bioinformatic solutions in their own laboratories.
You will be responsible to assure a proper implementation of the products.
This can consist of telephone support and/or travel on site to assist in the implementation. In this role, you shall have a deep knowledge of the NGS based product line and inferred protocols and applications. You will participate to problems solving but also to the pre-sales process when required.
You will also participate to the writing of procedures, protocols, and technical documents related to the product line.
In addition, under the responsibility of the responsible of technical development, you’ll be part of the optimization and validation of new laboratory methods.
- Master in science and/or molecular biology.
- Strong experience in next generation sequencing preferably in a diagnosticenvironment.
- Interest in the technical aspects of the OncoDNA Products as well as Genomicservices proposed to the scientific community
- Good knowledge and understanding of molecular aspects of cancer
- Fluent in English, one or two additional language(s) are a plus.
- A strong interest in the total clinical flow which goes from sample till interpretation,as well as in Bio Informatics
- You have experience with supporting highly educated customers and you managetheir stress.
- You have knowledge of the complete NGS flow in the lab
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a laboratory
- Rigor, methodology, efficiency
- Listening and good communication skills
- Interest in field trips
- Proactive, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Curiosity, open to continuous training
- Good communication skills, Adapted to the audience, You feel at ease to work with customers who are having problems and you have the correct communication skills and style to make sure these problems do not escalate and jeopardize the commercial relationship.
- A challenging position within a dynamic and growing company
- An opportunity to play a key role in the company’s scale-up phase
- An international environment in a rapidly changing digital industry
- A young, dynamic, and involved team in the fight against cancer
- An attractive package commensurate with the position, responsibilities, and itscontext
Is it appealing to you? Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org