Clinical Research Associate (Gosselies, BE)
We are a genomic and theranostic company specializing in precision medicine for the treatment of patients with cancer and genetic diseases. The company helps clinicians, academic researchers and biopharma companies to outsmart molecular complexity with the mission of delivering the promise of precision medicine. The company not only provides clinical guidance for the treatment and real-time monitoring of late stage cancer patients, but also supports research and drug development in cancer and genetic diseases
As a part of the OncoDNA’s team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world.
For our team here in Belgium, we are currently looking for a Clinical Research Associate
As Clinical Research Associate, you are the main communication link between OncoDNA company and the investigational staff in clinical trial projects and research/translational projects.
- You coach the site/research unit throughout the clinical study/research/translational project and make sure that it is conducted in accordance with OncoDNA’s highest professional standards and SOPs and all applicable guidelines.
- You review and follow the clinical trial protocol and write the associated documents
- You support monitoring visits from initiation to close out
- You may support operational feasibility to assess feasibility
- You ensure detailed corresponding reports and administration
- You train your investigational sites’ staff on study specific testing/sample management/ data management procedures
- You evaluate appropriate site compliance and data quality
- You respond to site related queries and escalate site-related issues when needed
- You are responsible for operational testing and reporting management
- You actively contribute to results oriented department goals
- You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers.
- You should have a good knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- Knowledge and experience in international standards (GCP/ICH), international and local regulationsSoft Skill
- Strong team and interdepartmental spirit
- Fluency in English, French languages is essential, German is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, credible and persuasive communicator who can communicate complex scientific principles in simple terms
- Well-structured and organized
- Ability to work independently
- Solid scientific background
- Collect and understand business requirements
- Ability to align technology to business requirements
- An exciting job in a booming sector
- An environment that will help you acquire a great deal of knowledge and skills
- Friendly working atmosphere and very dynamic working environment
- Full-time job & permanent contract
- Salary package according to your experience and skills
Interested ? Please apply and send your resume and application letter at firstname.lastname@example.org